Work With Us
Employment Opportunities at Mind, Body, and Soul Therapy & Counseling
Here at Mind, Body, and Soul, we believe in creating the best atmosphere for our clients and employees. We are a fun, dynamic, and collaborative team and bring our full selves to this space in order to help improve the health and wellness of our communities. Our mission is to create a safe and authentic space for all and help support our clients to thrive. We are passionate about life and relationships and people in general, and living a full and vibrant life as much as possible (both for ourselves and our clients)! We treat the *whole person* and it is important to us that our space is warm, welcoming, and inclusive. We model authenticity for our clients, and we are a safe space to land in order for people to have a place to process, feel empowered, and do the work it takes to be the best version of themselves. Our vision is to eliminate mental health stigma by creating awareness of, appreciation for, and acceptance of mental health self-care and wellness.
Supportive work environment including health benefits, paid time off, paid holidays, sick time, competitive compensation rates, free trainings, birthdays off, CEU stipend, signing bonus, and flexible schedule, quarterly team outings, team dynamic and great culture. Our team allows for an environment of authenticity, balance and self-care, continued education, and fun! We take care of the scheduling, administrative work, office maintenance, billing, EHR, etc so that you can focus solely on working with your clients. We support our clinicians in feeling fulfilled in both work and life, so that they can take then take great care of our clients.
We have two locations in Collingswood and Moorestown, NJ. The qualified applicant must possess a current license to practice in the state of New Jersey and be able to work a minimum of 30 hours per week including one evening or weekend day. Qualified candidates have a client-centered, strengths focused approach toward client care. Must have an active, unrestricted license (PhD, PsyD, LCSW, LPC, LMFT or LSW, LAC, LAMFT) in the state of New Jersey).
Clinical positions with us are perfect for you if you’re:
- Aligned with Mind, Body, and Soul mission, vision, and values.
- Energized by helping others and contributing to the growth of Mind, Body, and Soul
- Passionate about the mental health space and supporting clients
- Interested in your own work/life balance and a schedule that allows for a full home and professional life
- Someone who invests in and takes care of yourself so that you can provide support for others
- Desiring ample administrative support so that you can focus on clients
- Creative, engaged in doing good work, and excited by furthering our mission of making wellness a down-to-earth practice
- Passionate about working with others (being collaborative) and helping our team members grow and learn.
- Interested ins for growth within practice and encouragement to bring own interests into the space (leadership team roles, running groups, community outreach)
Positions are not a right for you if you’re:
- Someone who doesn’t feel passion for our mission, vision and values.
- Someone who’s not a team player or prefers not to work collaboratively.
- Someone who wants to own their own business in the near future. If that’s you, awesome! But we’re not the place for you. We dedicate a lot of time to our teams, and provide the flexibility, autonomy and space to allow each member of our team to get creative in their role. The ideal person is invested in time and energy in Mind, Body, and Soul.
Please email Executive Director Madeleine DiLeonardo, M.Ed, LPC, NCC, CCATP with resume and cover letter stating why you think you’d be a good fit at [email protected]. Thank you!